Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Signing Bonus Milestone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
These are getting tougher to find, but just got this one in today. Brings me to a total of 30 with 26 of them being HOFers. I missed out on 2 big ones in the past 2 months, a George Brett #'d to 5 and a Phil Rizzuto #'d to 10, both went for over $250.

barry-larkin-signingbonus.jpg

Most of my signing bonus's can be found in the link in my signature. Also, I have started a photobucket page to ones that I have seen, but do not have. I know there are a lot more out there that have not been added, but this is just what I have seen in the last year or so. If you have one or have a pic of one that I do not have, please contact me so I can added to my album.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/Other Signing Bonuses - Not Mine/?start=all

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i wish i did. it had a hologram and the exact date and what game. sold it for 500 ++ dollars.
wish i still had it. i belive the one you have pictured and the one i pulled were the only game used piazza pieces in the set.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
You out offered me on that Larkin - Nice Pickup! Can't believe the prices these are bringing now. I wish I had cared to pick them up when they were first released - I remember them being considerably cheaper!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
You out offered me on that Larkin - Nice Pickup! Can't believe the prices these are bringing now. I wish I had cared to pick them up when they were first released - I remember them being considerably cheaper!

Thanks. I have been out bid on every Larkin that is #'d to 100. Everyone of them in the past year has sold for around $70, so with the BIN/BO this seller had on this one I took a shot at $75. I was prepared to hit the BIN though.

As far as the prices that these are bringing now, it is kind of all over the place. I have 2 Rizzuto's that are numbered out of 200 that I have picked up for less than $20 shipped, but the one that was numbered out of 10 went for $250. I was stunned when I didn't win that one with an offer of $225.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts