Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 27th Annual REAL Shriner's Show November 2, 3, 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Hi everyone!

Yes we are back! Our annual Shriner's Show is on schedule as usual for November 2, 3, 4. We have tons of dealers, both local and national. This is one of the best shows of the year. IF you are in the area, or not, come on by and check out this great show. IT is vintage heavy, but there are still plenty of dealers with modern as well. BGS and Spence authentication will be there, as well as lots of wax dealers.

Here is the link to the GBSCC site with all of the info.

http://www.gbscc.com/convention.html

And of course, the autograph guests. Sureshot Promotions is once again providing a star packed line-up for the weekend. Please visit their site for times and prices.

http://sureshotpromotions.com/

As always, I can't wait to see the usual crowd of FCBers and other on-line traders. I hope this year we can meet more new FCBers. Post here if you plan on coming by and when.

See ya soon.

John

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I am going. Not sure which day though. If anyone wants to meet up, we can certainly put something together.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Hi everyone!

Yes we are back! Our annual Shriner's Show is on schedule as usual for November 2, 3, 4. We have tons of dealers, both local and national. This is one of the best shows of the year. IF you are in the area, or not, come on by and check out this great show. IT is vintage heavy, but there are still plenty of dealers with modern as well. BGS and Spence authentication will be there, as well as lots of wax dealers.

Here is the link to the GBSCC site with all of the info.

http://www.gbscc.com/convention.html

And of course, the autograph guests. Sureshot Promotions is once again providing a star packed line-up for the weekend. Please visit their site for times and prices.

http://sureshotpromotions.com/

As always, I can't wait to see the usual crowd of FCBers and other on-line traders. I hope this year we can meet more new FCBers. Post here if you plan on coming by and when.

See ya soon.

John

Ill be set up right in front spending heavy cash.. Come get ya some!!!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Ill be set up right in front spending heavy cash.. Come get ya some!!!

Please tell me you are taking Mr Mints table. I am so sick of that XXXXXXXXXX standing at the door.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I'll still be there. If there's a meet up scheduled or we can schedule one, I'm down. Would love to meet you guys. Just to clarify, this is not the same people/show as the last shriners show several months back right? Only about half the place was filled with tables and I was not at all happy.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'll still be there. If there's a meet up scheduled or we can schedule one, I'm down. Would love to meet you guys. Just to clarify, this is not the same people/show as the last shriners show several months back right? Only about half the place was filled with tables and I was not at all happy.

I think this is the big "to do" that they only have once a year. I recall it being quite full every year I have gone and can't get through it all in one day. Maybe I talk too much!

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
I'll be set up again this year! If people meet up, let me know!

To clarify, this is the BIG show every year. Place will be PACKED with dealers, wall to wall. This is put on by the GBSCC (Greater Boston Sports Collectors Club), completely different than the sham of a show in April.

It is well worth your time. Be ready to spend all day, it is that good.

And Brian, hope to see you again this year! I was the beneficiary of some Leaf cash last year! :D

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Hi everyone,

Yes this is the REAL Shriner's show. The one in the spring is put on by another dealer, and is NOT related to the GBSCC show. All of our tables are sold, over 300! BGS, Spence and one other grading service will be there. Sureshot has the autograph guests lined up. Topps will be doing Pack Wars again.

Bigpop, I'll see you at sign in. If you want to set up some kind of meet-up I would be all for it. Just let me know.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Given the prices for his auto, I have to say it doesn't even matter to me! Outrageous doesn't really even begin to explain the charges some of these guys are asking.

Where did you see that? I still see him on the schedule and promo page. Is there an updated page somewhere?

Members online

Latest posts