Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Hamilton Good TTM Signer????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
Is it true that Josh Hamilton is a good TTM signer? I heard he only signs near Christmas. I wanted to send a baseball, but i really, really, really don't want to not get it back... Am i too late to send something? Is his pile of TTM's already stacking...?
Please let me know.

Eric

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
His pile is for sure already stacked. IDK about baseballs but he does sign cards TTM for sure the last 2 years or so. No one knows if real or ghostie though id say real

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
Thanks! Im going to look for a card. Im surprised no one has tried to authenticate their TTM from him to figure it out.
His pile is for sure already stacked. IDK about baseballs but he does sign cards TTM for sure the last 2 years or so. No one knows if real or ghostie though id say real

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Do you know if he will sign an 8X10? I would love to get a picture of him hitting his 10th inning game 6 HR from the 2011 WS (we own the ball now)

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
From what I've seen he signs everything, it just might not be in the color or location you want.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
I sent mine 2 days ago, am i too late?! It will probably arrive Thursday- Friday.

Sucks I am too late though to send. their season will be over by time I get the picture mail it off and it gets to him.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts