Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first relic!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
I got my first relic today!! It may not be a real good one but i don't care!!! I got it out of a 2009 series 2 upper deck box mark down to 11.99.

2009.jpgrelic.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I got my first relic today!! It may not be a real good one but i don't care!!! I got it out of a 2009 series 2 upper deck box mark down to 11.99.
Good job. It's a great feeling to pull your first relic card.
Although, I'm more proud that you finally wrote legibly. Keep it up.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Theres something about "first" gu and "first" auto.

Ive got guys in my store who still remember who they first got yrs ago.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Haha the first relic I ever pulled was a 2006 All Star Swatches Andruw Jones that I later traded for a Sidney Crosby RC ( that was worth 15 that I had traded to him for something else)then to a Mike Piazza Shoe Card which got traded for a Pujols jersey card and then to 3 jim edmonds jersey cards which I later gave to my friend. Lmao. I pulled it from a wal mart jumbo pack that was bought by my uncle. Haha I will never forget that card it was truly awesome lol even though it was basically worthless

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I still remember my firsts

GU: 2000 Upper Deck Football Courtney Brown jersey (guy at the shop said it was worth $60 and offered me $30, should have taken it)

Auto: 2005 Topps Chrome Baseball Nate Scheirholtz Black REF (I kept that card because it's still one of my favorites, those great black chrome REFs and Nate's original signature was one of the best)

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Congrats. Mine was a batting glove card of Ivan Rodriguez from 2001 Upper Deck Mvp. I was a very happy 15 year old at the time.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com