Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 topps million dollar chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Info is starting to creep out.

http://www.spimages.com/newsmaterials/milliondollarchase.pdf

was this from our suz
The chase for $1 million begins next year for card collectors.

Topps announced its digital component for 2013 Topps Baseball and a lucky winner could get the grand prize.

Collectors will unlock players at the Million Dollar Chase website by redeeming codes found in 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1.

To play, each day pick a player from your list you think will get a hit in a game that day.

The first person to beat Joe DiMaggio’s 56-game hitting streak will win $1 million.

Participants will win prizes throughout the event as they rack up hit streaks. Prizes include autographed and coin cards. Season-long winners could win autographed memorabilia.

Topps has used digital games with its flagship product for several years now. Collectors have been able to get vintage cards and exclusive die cuts.

This version is similar to its football game this year, NFL Game Time, where collectors unlocked teams and picked five to use that week. Collectors would get points based on the amount of points a team scored, but tokens could be used just once.

Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Sports Card Monthly.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm assuming this is a really tough thing to do. Pick one player each day that you will get a hit? If you can do that 57 times in a row first, you win a million dollars?

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
It's pretty tough I have done the MLB version and I could barely get to 8 consecutive correct picks.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Yeah this is just a copy of what MLB already does. It's virtually impossible to do. The only thing that makes it more exciting is the along-the-way prizes, because those are the only thing that will actually be attainable IMO.

Latest posts