Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Weekends Game Used Gear pickups! Calling Blue Jays fans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
This passed Sunday was one of the Blue Jays Garage Sales. They sell all kinds of things, such as old logo merch, left over give aways, auto'd items, and even some game used stuff.
Last year, I picked up a sweet game used Shawn Camp jersey for cheap.
When I got there this year, it was hard to see anything, there were so many people around.
I picked up a couple signed balls, Shawn Camp and Randy Ruiz. Nothing special, but 2/$5 its hard to go wrong.
Decided to leave and come back later. There were just way too many people to deal with.
Headed down around the 5th inning, and happily there weren't too many people this time.
I ended up by the game used area, and picked up these 2 beauties. Sorry for the crummy cell pics...
IMG_20120930_144105.jpg

IMG_20120930_144418.jpg

IMG_20120930_144500.jpg

Here's the crack in the Rasmus bat:
IMG_20120930_213208.jpg

And here's the barrel end of the Arencibia:
IMG_20120930_213113.jpg

Thought I'd share my recent pick ups. Hope you like as much as I do!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Damn, if I would've known this, I would've had you check for a Gose or Vizquel bat :(

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Nice!

Are the signed baseballs OMLBs? If they are, that 2/$5 is a hard deal to beat.
They are OMLB's. They run about $25 up here!

How much did the bats end up costing you?
Probably more than I should have paid, but at least it goes to chairity...$150 for the pair

Very nice! I'm very jealous. ;)
Thanks!

Damn, if I would've known this, I would've had you check for a Gose or Vizquel bat :(
Now that you mention it, I did not see anything of theirs. They had some from former Jays, whos names I couldn't even recognize for $50. They had some current guys for $100, but only remember Escobar, a more recent Rasmus, and the Arencibia I grabbed. I got my Rasmus for cheaper because it says Cardinals. I think it's safe to assume that it was used right after he got traded. I believe he uses Marucci's now.
They do have some other bats in their memorabilia clubhouse though. I can get you a phone number of the guy that manages it if you'd like. Let me know!

Latest posts