Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning fellas. Its up to 42 here today, so its not to bad temp wise. Can't believe its already the final day of the regular season.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Where do you live? In 2 months it'll be 40-50 degrees colder then that here in Minnesota

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Kansas, sir. In two months it'll be much colder here also. We've been having awesome weather the last two week, so when I walked out the house with shorts and a hoodie on, I was a little shocked this morning. This cold front came from nowhere.

That's the bad thing about Kansas weather. It can be 95, with 50% humidity, one day and the very next day it can be snowing. That is not an exaggeration either. My wife took a picture of a tree, covered with snow, in late April of last year. The day before was 80+ degrees.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

I'm celebrating the Blue Jays clinching 4th place last night. Yay!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
I'm awake...for now. I know Dan usually rolls on little sleep, but under 5 hours doesn't agree with my body or brain :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Going to be a long one today. Got 5 extra dogs coming today for daycare, which includes 2 Dobies that have killed already. Should be an interesting day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts