Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I have 4 boxes of 2008 EEE...bust or sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Some how, I've amazingly held on to 4 boxes of 2008 EEE for almost a year now without busting them open. I bought them at a good price with the purpose of reselling them in the future. Depending on the day, I could probably sell them for around $60 BIN for each box, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. I've thought about selling them as a 4 box lot though. May stick them up with a $250 BIN w/ free S/H and see what happens. If I get that, I'll definitely be ahead of what I paid.

At the same time, Posey has had a great season and there is always a chance of pulling a nice Posey auto, as well as a Stanton auto or a Derrick Rose auto.

I'm still leaning toward selling, but thought I would see what others thought.

If you had 4 boxes, would you bust them or sell them and take the guaranteed profit?

I know these boards so I can kind of foresee what the majority will answer. :)

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
List them at a very high BIN with "Buster Posey possible" or something in the title. With Posey's hype right now, you never know if a gambler will hit the BIN, assuming he'll get a Buster within the four boxes.
If it doesn't sell for that high price, bust it!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
List them at a very high BIN with "Buster Posey possible" or something in the title. With Posey's hype right now, you never know if a gambler will hit the BIN, assuming he'll get a Buster within the four boxes.
If it doesn't sell for that high price, bust it!

I thought about doing something similar. Like u said, it's worth a shot and I'm no worse off than I was if no one hits it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts