Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hamilton will never play for the Rangers again - Stats to prove it!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
The Rangers have collapsed in September and lost the division to the Oakland (Bleepin') A's. This team has shown no heart for weeks and it all starts with their "leader"...Josh Hamilton. When his team needed him most he disappeared.

Here are the gory stats for the month.

25 games played (remember he missed crucial games due to "blurry vision")

23 for 94 .245 avg

7 HRs, but none in the last nine games

16 RBIs, but none in late game crucial situations

and here is the real kick in the nuts...

37 strikeouts. If strikeouts were hits he would be batting .393!!

I am as big of a Hamilton fan as there is because I appreciate what he has been through and I respect his faith, but I cannot tell you how disappointed in his performance.

Today, he looked completely disinterested and unfocused.

Good luck to the team dumb enough to pay him.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Yeah but you can't just dump on him because he had a bad September. Bad stretches happen. Would they have been in contention to win the division without him? Just something to think about.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
That seems a little harsh for a guy who has produced the types of numbers he has put up over the last few seasons. I do agree, though, that all teams should be wary of giving him more than 4-5 years.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Nolan made it seem like the team wasnt planning on resigning him in interviews he was doing a while ago.

But I do agree, one bad month doesnt wash away how good he's been for them

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Big time players come up big in big moments. Look at what Cabrera has done for the Tigers. The only reason the Rangers got this far is because of Adrian Beltre, not Hamilton.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Geez, calm down. First you made a thread declaring the Rangers won't make the playoffs.
Now you make a thread with "proof" that Hamilton won't be back next season.

Chill the frack out. I'm a Rangers fan too, and yes, it sucks they blew the division.
But the Rangers could still win the World Series and Hamilton could win WS MVP, and then your whining will look foolish.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
The Rangers have collapsed in September and lost the division to the Oakland (Bleepin') A's. This team has shown no heart for weeks and it all starts with their "leader"...Josh Hamilton. When his team needed him most he disappeared.

Here are the gory stats for the month.

25 games played (remember he missed crucial games due to "blurry vision")

23 for 94 .245 avg

7 HRs, but none in the last nine games

16 RBIs, but none in late game crucial situations

and here is the real kick in the nuts...

37 strikeouts. If strikeouts were hits he would be batting .393!!

I am as big of a Hamilton fan as there is because I appreciate what he has been through and I respect his faith, but I cannot tell you how disappointed in his performance.

Today, he looked completely disinterested and unfocused.

Good luck to the team dumb enough to pay him.

Going with your train of thought, he will become a New York Met.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I actually pray you are right!! I would love to eat some serious crow in a month.

Geez, calm down. First you made a thread declaring the Rangers won't make the playoffs.
Now you make a thread with "proof" that Hamilton won't be back next season.

Chill the frack out. I'm a Rangers fan too, and yes, it sucks they blew the division.
But the Rangers could still win the World Series and Hamilton could win WS MVP, and then your whining will look foolish.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Blam yourself for that dum ass post about the Rangers blowing the AL west division. Call Uhaul cause you need to pack your bags with Hamilton and go someplace else.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
O they blew it like a big hairy ********. Just saying you don't have to jinx it and cause it to happen.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I actually don't blame Hamilton. I blame Holland. Holland = brad lidge. The second they put him in the game, I knew the game was over.

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I wonder what the Rangers record would be if Hamilton was hurt the first 2 months of the season....

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
He will be out of the league in 2 years max if he leaves the Rangers.
Just hope he goes to a big market big collecting base. Gonna unload my whole PC if he does leave.

Members online

Latest posts