Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An all on card autograph mail day.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Just got these in from a trade.
Automail.jpg

And the big one for me.

1997 Topps Stars Hal Newhouser Rookie Reprint Autograph. It's been one I've been trying to get for a long time.
AutoNewhouser.jpg

Josh

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
gvsu96 said:
And the big one for me.

1997 Topps Stars Hal Newhouser Rookie Reprint Autograph. It's been one I've been trying to get for a long time.
AutoNewhouser.jpg

Josh

Love the Newhouser. I'm not sure what it cost you, but when I picked up mine two years ago it was going for less than his cuts were. I'll take the on-card over a cut any day!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
ru4scuba said:
gvsu96 said:
And the big one for me.

AutoNewhouser.jpg

Josh

Love the Newhouser. I'm not sure what it cost you, but when I picked up mine two years ago it was going for less than his cuts were. I'll take the on-card over a cut any day!

.....what he ^ said.....

....here's mine....newhousertopps.jpg

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
ru4scuba-Thanks. I traded a Vander Meer cut for everything I got in today. The cool thing is it his only on card certified auto (I think).
dreamerfan- This on has a real solid signature. One of the corners is so-so but the auto makes up for it by far.
MaineMule- Nice :D Looks like I need a blue ink version now too :(
Thanks
Josh

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Josh - Great card. I didn't even know Newhouser had an on-card certified auto. Guess I'll have to add that to the want list.

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts