Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post Your Cabrera Sales!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150916579846?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

Going to get my 9.5 out of the safe deposit box this afternoon, and will probably list that one. Also have a SPx Auto 5/5 (forget what year - actually received it as a replacement for an unfulfilled redemption) that I am 50/50 on whether I should keep or list right now... might list and then use some of the proceeds to buy a non-numbered auto so I can at least have his auto in my PC still.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't have any notable Miggys that I can think of. I'm actually thinking about buying, but I am smart enough to hold off. But I did notice a few days ago that the 2005 Diamond Kings 1/1 that had been sitting in the case at my LCS since 2005 was sold. And I think all their 2000 TTr sets were gone, too. That only took 12 years.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Years ago, I wanted a card from this set for my PC just because of how awesome the Bat and Swatch look together. I have no idea how I ended up with this Cabrera. About two years ago, I decided I don't need the card and have wanted to move it since. And when the Triple Crown talk began, I forgot I had this card. I started the auction w/ a $50 BIN as well and it will end later today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170918414842

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I need to dig mine out. I have a ton of patch cards including a triple /5, plus a 2000 Royal Rookies PSA 9 auto

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
After giving away/trading the Cabrera autographs I had to a friend years ago (who no longer collects), I only have one left. It was a gift (from the other collector) and is part of my David Wright PC so won't be sold:

normal_2005sweetspotwrightcabrera15.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
have a TT RC on ending in 20 minutes that I will clear $20 on. Not too bad, but not as good as the ones going for $50-60 last night.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Glad I bought my 2005 Ult Sigs on-card for around $15.00 a while back. Of course, these'll be back to earth in no time, but congrats on the sales gents.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I have a 2005 Leaf limited auto /25 if anyone is interested. I think with so many up on ebay now, I might just put it in my case at the LCS tomorrow.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Ok this is nuts. I had been watching sales of the Topps Traded base and chrome waiting to sell but life sidetracked me with a very sick son. I checked ebay last night and almost choked when I saw PSA 10 base selling for over $200 and chrome almost to $300+. Is it correct to assume the higher PSA sales are registry driven or is it just a function of the lower supply of PSA slabs?

Since I'm late in getting my cards listed for the start of the series, I'm looking for suggestions for selling 6-8 of these cards. I have a mix of base and chrome that are PSA 10 or BGS 9.5. If I can get them listed tonight, I was thinking of listing as a 3-day auction which would end Monday night. I would hate to list at 5 or 7 days and have the Tigers eliminated before the auction ends. Other option obviously would be to list BIN/BO. Thoughts?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I would go with BIN/BO. Maybe you'll get an impulse buyer randomly, or after he hits a HR in a playoff game or something. List it 25% higher than what you hope to get and wait a few days.

Ok this is nuts. I had been watching sales of the Topps Traded base and chrome waiting to sell but life sidetracked me with a very sick son. I checked ebay last night and almost choked when I saw PSA 10 base selling for over $200 and chrome almost to $300+. Is it correct to assume the higher PSA sales are registry driven or is it just a function of the lower supply of PSA slabs?

Since I'm late in getting my cards listed for the start of the series, I'm looking for suggestions for selling 6-8 of these cards. I have a mix of base and chrome that are PSA 10 or BGS 9.5. If I can get them listed tonight, I was thinking of listing as a 3-day auction which would end Monday night. I would hate to list at 5 or 7 days and have the Tigers eliminated before the auction ends. Other option obviously would be to list BIN/BO. Thoughts?

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I was happy to sell five royal rookies cards for $5. I could not get $1 for the entire lot last year so I am happy with the sale.

Tom