Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Here but not new lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Hey everyone, Im no stranger to the online trading, I'm from SCF and my user name there is Joeya2001 just like it is no here. Found this side on my phone in the app market lol. That's cool this place has an app and caught my interest. Im hoping to be an established member here like i am on the other site. (not sure if you do feedback transfers here). Lets see, I mainly collect Cal Ripken as you can (or cant) see from my signature, im closing in on 2000 different ones which include 1/1 (only 1), low number serial, Autos, GU, Graded, Rare 90's inserts, base, odd ball, photos, and gold cards. On the side i also collect Strasburg, Verlander rookies, and Team USA cards. I don't really have any high-end to trade just mid to low, Which is why i buy a lot. I have a massive amount of doubles i trade to acquire my wants or trade bait. I work 2 jobs and go to school so my responses vary from time to time so its not like I'm ignoring you.

I'm happy to have found this place, I can start trading ASAP if you have any of my wants just PM me what you are looking for and we can go from there.

Cheers!!!!:D

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Another win for the app! Welcome to FCB! There's a Ripken Collectors thread as well as a Super Sweet 90s Inserts thread in the baseball hobby talk section that I'm sure you'll enjoy as a fan of the Iron Man. Have a look around!

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Would you mind posting that thread please, I would love to start reading it!!!

And oh yea, The app really helps out, i think im going to enjoy it, really good for someone like me mostly out on the run and needs something to do when Im not home and bored lol.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Yea, im reading the RIpken thread, really some aggressive players on here, this should be a fun board!

Members online