Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Be a scout for Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
JP would get my vote, as I immediately thought of him when I read this...

Not qualified. However, if someone from FCB won this contest, at least we'd have quite a bit more input into future checklists.

My votes go to Wes Yee and Adam Foster.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Relatively new to posting but have been lurking this and other boards for awhile and absolutely think you should do it Jaypers. Seems like you're everyones go to guy when it comes to prospects and you definitely seem knowledgeable and enjoy it. You should go for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Relatively new to posting but have been lurking this and other boards for awhile and absolutely think you should do it Jaypers. Seems like you're everyones go to guy when it comes to prospects and you definitely seem knowledgeable and enjoy it. You should go for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Thanks. After reading the official rules, I decided to enter. There was no requirement that said I had to attend games or have any scouting experience.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I've been known to tease you a bit on these boards, but when it comes to enthusiasm over prospects and MiLB, you are second to none around here. I'd like to see you get picked.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Sounds pretty interesting. Might give it an application, and see if my obsessive following of former College Baseball standouts and international prospects not yet eligible to buy tobacco pays off for something. They did tell me my first day of law school that training as a lawyer can help you out in all manner of careers...

Of course, if they tell me its me or Jaypers, I'll bow out!

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Congratulations to the Finalists in the Bowman Scout contest! The finalists will receive a box of Bowman 2013. We will announce the winners after the final judging round occurs in the next couple of weeks. Here are the finalists:

Eric Marcus
Jeff Katofsky
Jared Christopher
Freddy Berowski
Trey Hickman
J.P. Schwartz

WaxPax

Hooray for JP, he made the first cut !!!!

Congratulations to the Finalists in the Bowman Scout contest! The finalists will receive a box of Bowman 2013. We will announce the winners after the final judging round occurs in the next couple of weeks. Here are the finalists:

Eric Marcus
Jeff Katofsky
Jared Christopher
Freddy Berowski
Trey Hickman
J.P. Schwartz

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
JP, how ironic would it be that the first superfractor you pull will be out of this 2013 Bowman box, LOL

Members online

Latest posts