Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally Scanned...and edited......My Bobby Higginson Collection!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
I dont know what the deal with photobucket is, but it isnt saving any of my edits. So I switched to flickr, which operates much better but is way harder to get a list of code since they rename your pictures.

Anyway, here is a side collection I have to my Alan Trammell Collection. Last count I have 533 Higginsons. I pick up one or two a month usually now that I have the base stuff done. What I like most about this collection is it starts right around the same years Trammell was ending, so I'm getting to collect a lot of the sweet cards from the late 90's. These are the rarer ones, if you have any for trade or sale, let me know!

8053997628_7514b90c6c_n.jpg

<------- I will pay a finder's fee of 50 dollars if you lead me to the purchase of the Trammell Electric Diamond Gold!!!!!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Awesome stuff! Its only been a couple years but I had already forgotten about this guy's existence! (My players can sympathize) We can edit thread titles now by clicking "advanced" on the first post. Also with photobucket did you try refreshing the pages? For some reason I always have to do that for edits to show up

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Higginson was an excellent player. One of the best never to make the All-Star Team. He also was a great fielder and led the league in outfield assists twice, but never won a Gold Glove.
One of the most underrated players during his career.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
He was definately underrated. Though he never really performed to his contract which was why he was disliked, and the off field stuff. But he always seemed to hustle on the field.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ugh. Banked on him for fantasy stats and never produced, BUT, that doesn't diminish this awesome collection !

Members online

Latest posts