Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom 8x10 Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Every week of the NFL Season there is a local show called Monday Night Pack Attack that is filmed live every Monday. Every week they have a different Green Bay Packer player as a guest and after every show they stay and sign autographs. Last year I went to a couple shows were the players didn't have many cards so I had a member on Beckett make me some custom 8x10's that I printed off and had signed.

I am going to try and go on Monday 9/22 and the guest is going to be Pat (or sometimes called Patrick) Lee and he is a Rookie out of Auburn and he does have some cards but I am afraid if I buy some they won't get here before Monday. So I was wondering could any one make a custom 8x10?

As I did last year, I will make sure I get a copy autographed for the person the makes me one.

As for a theme I am not really sure and will let you think of something, if anyone is able to help me let me know!

Here are some examples of what I had made for me last year:

PackersDual.jpg
Crosby.jpg

Members online