Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here comes Leaf Metal Draft on eBay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Three cards just got listed.

Giolito - [phil]230861089351[/phil]
Soler - [phil]230861088517[/phil]

and a Pujols - [phil]261108679924[/phil]

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I think it might take a little while for ebay to get flooded.

Direct and Distributors got product today. No one got it early to ship to stores. So if you store doesnt buy direct they wont get it until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Also with that being said, there is no Mail on Monday.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Pujols price seems pretty reasonable for a first one listed. On-card auto and (unless I'm forgetting some releases) he does not seem to sign a ton of cards anymore.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
Busted 1 case today, might grab another tomorrow. After selling the Hotbox and Rose redemption I need to recoup $650 from 87 autos.
Heres my break, definitely not a great one since no Pujols or Super but the Correa /10 & Cingrani plate 1/1 should do ok.

All my stuff ends Saurday night-if anyone here wins anything, PM me for free shipping.

Yadier2004

Aug 27, 2012
Missouri
I don't like how the HOT BOXES are marked, it takes away from the excitement of opening a box & hoping for a hot box! But I do like the cards!

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I have to say the cards are sharp. Props to leaf for putting out a great looking set with a nice checklist and to be the first one out is huge!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Three parallels #/25? Seems a touch high to me.

Agree.. It was originally only going to be blue /25 in packs and purple /25 in hot boxes and pinks in rookie retro..

We decided to load up the cases with color and use all!

Valiant does not have this same issue.
Bg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Agree.. It was originally only going to be blue /25 in packs and purple /25 in hot boxes and pinks in rookie retro..

We decided to load up the cases with color and use all!

Valiant does not have this same issue.
Bg

Very curious to see just how similiar Valiant's checklist is to this one.

Hopefully it isn't.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Very curious to see just how similiar Valiant's checklist is to this one.

Hopefully it isn't.

Oh, it will be. Why wouldn't it? There is no reason Leaf would change the checklist. It's not like it will gain "that much more" buyers because they have 5 new players. People will still buy regardless if it's the same checklist or not.

History tells us that once Valiant comes out, Metal prices drop like a rock and once BDP comes out, Metal AND Valiant cards drop like a rock but yet Leaf got their $$$$ so it's all good! :)

Members online

Latest posts