Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
we had darkness now followed by some light . coffee in cup not wasting by having in hand - it's hot on skin . Watched MASH earlier still love the football game . I used to play sandlot with RINGERS on both teams --- one part of town verses other . Lucky we had a hospital up the road , i saw one broken leg several noses and lots of stitches needed . We had about 200 watching biggest game we even had refs , lucky i was third string center at 200 lbs i was still SMALL

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. Getting my day off to a good start.
uploadfromtaptalk1349523056963.jpg
Coffee!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
we had darkness now followed by some light . coffee in cup not wasting by having in hand - it's hot on skin . Watched MASH earlier still love the football game . I used to play sandlot with RINGERS on both teams --- one part of town verses other . Lucky we had a hospital up the road , i saw one broken leg several noses and lots of stitches needed . We had about 200 watching biggest game we even had refs , lucky i was third string center at 200 lbs i was still SMALL

Sandlot baseball/football were some of my favorite memories. We played the "Trailer Court Kids" in both sports. We even had home and away games. There were many times we should have gotten medical treatment but that meant we would've had to forfeit. There was no way we were going to do that.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I worked at rec center so i had keys to locker rooms / showers . One side was hospital another side cemetary . We would hide our coolers LOL . Sadly now kids can't play like that many places due to insurance . BTW i was a horrible player

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Scott- Good luck!

I am exhausted. I closed last night and didn't get home until 11:30, back in today at 10a. :lol: I'll rest when I'm dead. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001-2-1.jpg

need to put a star on ILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts