Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper A&G Mini Auto LIVE just in time for playoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Last edited:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
My new favorite Harper card. Pretty quick turnaround on those for Topps.

The redemption cards got down to low as $200. I would have snagged a couple more if I had known they would be out before the end of the season. Customer service kept saying the card had been signed for awhile ,but they were having issues with the borders. Was there any kind of print run announced or guesstimated on these?

Last edited:

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
The ones I have seen have the same streaks as all his other autos, you would think beckett would just grade these autos 10 as 90% of his autos end up with streaks in them.

Still an awesome card and I have been wanting to pick one up for my PC.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The redemption cards got down to low as $200. I would have snagged a couple more if I had known they would be out before the end of the season. Customer service kept saying the card had been signed for awhile ,but they were having issues with the borders. Was there any kind of print run announced or guesstimated on these?

The PRs were not released but the numbers were discussed at the Natty; Harper has enough to fulfill the market need.......unlike Pujols.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I know quite a few people (including myself) have been waiting for this redemption to go live. It looks like Harper used his "Topps Finest/Chrome Auto" on these. No mail today though (booo Columbus day..). Still waiting for Bubba Starling and Gerrit Cole to sign their platinum stuff.

First live one on Ebay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bryce-Harper-2012-Allen-Ginter-Autograph-SP-RC-Live-in-Hand-Auto-/280991001949?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item416c5e6d5d

Second one hits Ebay. Glad to see the signature isn't streaky (weird pic though). The shorter signature works well on the mini's IMO. Where do you think these will settle in at? $300-350?

2nd one..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-ALLEN-GINTER-BRYCE-HARPER-AUTO-AUTOGRAPH-/290787320251?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item43b44661bb
First one was lowered from 750.00 was what it was this morning

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
These just in....

scan0017-5.jpg

scan0018-6.jpg

scan0015-2.jpg

Pujols2.jpg

Pujols1.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Nice GC, I got a few Harpers in today as well (which were in top loaders WAY to big). Also got some replacements in for Gerrit Cole's platinum jumbo auto/patches. Still waiting on Bubba Starling to sign or replacements.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts