Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 ITG H&P update (series 3)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I assume aic will have all the info but just heard from my dist.

Five cards per pack (each a gu or auto)

Wil also have 2012 draft picks in the product.

They don't give srp's but looks to be low $50's.

I spoke to Brian PRICE at the vegas conference early this yr & he told me that when they release this product, it will be loaded.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I got it sometime last week, deleted it

Love their Hockey products but I stay away from the baseball ones

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
No thank you.

I gave up on them when their rep straight lied. I seen the mock ups and I seen they are using sharpies on fake leather balls. I explained this is a recipe for disaster. I was assured that they used real leather balls and ball point pens. Product drops rep wont return PM'S and hey look whats already starting to fade.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Will-Middle...0961415598?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item19d5d0d5ae

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
No thank you.

I gave up on them when their rep straight lied. I seen the mock ups and I seen they are using sharpies on fake leather balls. I explained this is a recipe for disaster. I was assured that they used real leather balls and ball point pens. Product drops rep wont return PM'S and hey look whats already starting to fade.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Will-Middlebrooks-2011-ITG-Heroes-Prospects-AUTO-Between-The-Seams-Baseball-/110961415598?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item19d5d0d5ae

Ooooh, a piece of fake leather with yellow string tied around it, and fading sharpie.

Those cards are a total train wreck, not even taking into account that the design is a blatant copy of the 2006 UD Sweet Spot design.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
I actually really liked their product. I thought the card designs from 2011 were really nice and it was a really good product, especially for the price. Having said that, the between the seams card are a rip off of sweet spot and now having seen the faded auto I'm definitely a little concerned but if they fixed that problem I'll probably be picking up a few boxes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
I'm a little confused though. I know they released ser 1 and 2 in 2011. Is this the only series for 2012?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The sweet spot pieces came from the Fleer bankruptcy auctions, so I'll assume whatever is included in v.3.0 will include the same.

These products died on delivery, but had some quality players and swatches. I'd imagine the print run is slim for sure, but who knows. I still wish they never got locked out of the NHL license.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The sweet spot pieces came from the Fleer bankruptcy auctions, so I'll assume whatever is included in v.3.0 will include the same.

These products died on delivery, but had some quality players and swatches. I'd imagine the print run is slim for sure, but who knows. I still wish they never got locked out of the NHL license.

They were too caught up copying the 2006 Sweet Spot design that they didn't bother making sure that the "baseball" would fit in the cutout.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The biggest part about this release is the srp.

For around $50, you'll be getting five "things" (gu or au). Thats an awesome amount for the price.

Members online

Latest posts