Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever "Accidentally" Build a Nice Collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Because apparently I did. I prospected Morrison a few years back and sold some stuff and made a little bit of money, but then some of his prices dropped and I started buying more because I liked his potential, the way he hustles, and his backstory. It turned into the following collection, although I'd sell most of it if there was money to be made. I like LoMo and don't mind having a nice collection, but I definitely wouldn't mind if he bounced back and hit .300/30 next year so I could move a few :cool:

Lomo3.jpg

Lomo1.jpg

(All Ref Autos)
Lomo4.jpg

Lomo5.jpg

Lomo6.jpg

Lomo2.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wow. Most impressive. Hope he puts up some numbers for you if you are looking to sell.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
By chance I put together a rainbow of 2012 Topps Chrome Matt Moore autos. I had pulled the black, bought a blue because the deal was to hard to pass on. Then my buddy at the lcs said he had a ref and base he was looking to sell so I bought them. I figured at that point I may as well finish it.

Great collection of LoMo's

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I wish I accidently made a collection that nice. Heck, I wish I purposely built a collection that nice

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm very happy to have all these, but I guess it was the first time I realized exactly how much I have today, as much of this was bought under the pretense of "This was triple this price a year ago, I gotta grab it."

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
When I was ripping 99 BC2, I pulled the Steve Lomasney rainbow except for the #/25 parallel. And all through the early-mid-90s I opened a lot of boxes, back when it was not too daunting financially to just rip a box of whatever new set came out that week. I netted a bunch of nice Eric Karros and Mo Vaughn cards. Those two were always in my boxes.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Yeah, some of us were trying to build a nice collection while you were accidentally doing so... but they look much better in your collection than mine. Those blues and oranges look so nice - I just wish his sig was a little less messy.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts