Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time to revisit the 2009 UD 20th anniversary buybacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Well its been 3 years and these still remain very elusive. I was looking at prices of wax and they are still pretty high for this years product so I assume that is a big reason why the market doesn't see more of these. There are 3 Canseco's in this and I need them all. I've seen 1 copy of each card since these hit the market and thats it. Anyone had any luck with finding their guy recently?? If anyone has a lead I'm all ears.. I've bought a handful of these at card shows for other player collectors so I'm hoping the good karma will come back my way sooner or later.

I think the best way to get these to market would be a massive case group break... could we get enough interest for something like that here? Paging Andrew...

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Well its been 3 years and these still remain very elusive. I was looking at prices of wax and they are still pretty high for this years product so I assume that is a big reason why the market doesn't see more of these. There are 3 Canseco's in this and I need them all. I've seen 1 copy of each card since these hit the market and thats it. Anyone had any luck with finding their guy recently?? If anyone has a lead I'm all ears.. I've bought a handful of these at card shows for other player collectors so I'm hoping the good karma will come back my way sooner or later.

I think the best way to get these to market would be a massive case group break... could we get enough interest for something like that here? Paging Andrew...
One thing I noticed while opening the product is that the buybacks were falling in number order in the case. For instance if I pulled card #245 then 244&246 were in the same case. This may help your cause if you go the route of opening product.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
are there enough player collectors here in need that we could possibly get a group break done?? Post if you would have interest guys so we can gauge it.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
anns.jpg

I am still missing the team card, though. Not sure how much $$ I'd go in for a chance at it...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[h=3]20th Anniversary Buybacks[/h] These are 1989 Upper Deck cards that are stamped with a "20th Anniversary Buybacks" foil logo on the front. Upper Deck claimed all 800 cards were produced in even quantities.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts