Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Arizona Fall League Notable Performances Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As I did last year, I am creating this one thread for the purpose of posting notable performances throughout the AFL during the season. I will bump it when necessary.

Today's notables include:

James Paxton
Jarred Cosart vs. Tyler Chatwood

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
James Paxton is off and running. Nice start. 3 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 5 K.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Thank Jaypers for doing this. Getting amped up for my trip in a few weeks. Are there any notables who are now not going and anybody that has been added that is worth seeing.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Subtract Yasiel Puig. He has also been pulled from the roster with an elbow issue. He had surgery yesterday.

Dodgers added added Chris Reed and substracted Steven Rodriguez also.

Last edited:

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone think that this year's crop is a bit thin compared to the past few years?

Not at all. With Baez, Rendon, Castellanos, Singleton, Hamilton, Zunino, Marisnick, Springer, you have a BUNCH of top-tier prospects to watch. This is in addition to nice prospects in Davidson, Morris, Cowart, Thompson, Lee, Stassi, Schoop, etc.

STHendricks

May 3, 2010
MN
Not at all. With Baez, Rendon, Castellanos, Singleton, Hamilton, Zunino, Marisnick, Springer, you have a BUNCH of top-tier prospects to watch. This is in addition to nice prospects in Davidson, Morris, Cowart, Thompson, Lee, Stassi, Schoop, etc.

Lets not forget, Christian Yelich :cool:

Members online

Latest posts