Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sold my Cabrera logoman 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow... congrats! I'm sure it was hard to let go but you must of been itching to do so if you listed it on eBay... for that price and profit, I would of done the same thing

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Wow... congrats! I'm sure it was hard to let go but you must of been itching to do so if you listed it on eBay... for that price and profit, I would of done the same thing

I really didn't want to sell it. I put It up to see if I could get any sick offers since he's on fire. I couldn't pass for $875.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I really didn't want to sell it. I put It up to see if I could get any sick offers since he's on fire. I couldn't pass for $875.

I know you didn't "want" to sell it but by putting it up on eBay, you were open to the idea.... It's like being against catching fish but you're dropping a fishing line in the water to just see what happens ;)

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Ugh, I hate it when sellers put "no auto" in their titles. It pisses me off searching for autographed cards and it's clogged by "no auto" listings.
Nick, you're a ********* for being one of those sellers.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Ugh, I hate it when sellers put "no auto" in their titles. It pisses me off searching for autographed cards and it's clogged by "no auto" listings.
Nick, you're a ********* for being one of those sellers.

not the first or last time ill be called a ********* lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts