Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does this make any sense?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voices

Feb 5, 2011
Yes there is value to harpermania.im surprised it Hasn't hit the 100 mark yet.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Yes there is value to harpermania.im surprised it Hasn't hit the 100 mark yet.

But for a REDEEMED redemption card?!? I just don't get it. Talk about pissing money away. Makes me think maybe I should list some of my expired redemption cards.

Here's a question - if this is worth no more than say the current bid of $61 - what is a 2001 Bowman Chrome Pujols redemption card worth? I no longer have it as it was necessary to send in back then, but what if someone is busting a box of 2001 chrome today and pulls it - what do you think that would sell for?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
But for a REDEEMED redemption card?!? I just don't get it. Talk about pissing money away. Makes me think maybe I should list some of my expired redemption cards.

Here's a question - if this is worth no more than say the current bid of $61 - what is a 2001 Bowman Chrome Pujols redemption card worth? I no longer have it as it was necessary to send in back then, but what if someone is busting a box of 2001 chrome today and pulls it - what do you think that would sell for?

One sold a few years ago for $600

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
One sold a few years ago for $600

Wow - that baffles my mind! Good luck with your caucasian collection :) reminds me of an old curb your enthusiasm episode where Larry asks a black guy (Krazee Eyes Killah) if, "You my caucasian?"

WaxPax

I think he's the high bidder....

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012

Got any 2007 SP Rookie Edition expired auto redemption cards? Or perhaps any expired Fleer Ultra hockey rookie redemption cards? I'll be happy to make an offer! The player and set collectors of the future are going to be seeking this kind of stuff, and just like normal cards, the better the player the bigger the dollars. Just a hunch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Wow - that baffles my mind! Good luck with your caucasian collection :) reminds me of an old curb your enthusiasm episode where Larry asks a black guy (Krazee Eyes Killah) if, "You my caucasian?"

Ha, I forgot that was still in my sig. It was in response to elmalo's "I collect Italians and Latinos only" thing

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I got an Exquisite Babe Ruth Legends Redemption from 2006 SPx sitting here. I wonder if the redemption cards are only valuable if they list the player on the card.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I dont get it and yes its a risk selling them due to people not reading titles and descriptions (I ran into this 1 time) but the money can add up!

Sold a BJ Penn used redemption card for $28 a couple of years ago. $28 for a card I didnt care about nor even remember I had.

A couple of months ago got about $6 for a Brett Lawrie BC redeemed card.

I dont know about most people but I rarely make money on cards since I mostly collect to keep them but if I can offset even $5 or so its worth it to me.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Player collectors are crazy....I thought you all knew. I know I collect stuff like this for my guy....

Just look at 1993 topps ABCD winners etc.

Latest posts