Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

found these 3 boxes at a thrift store for .99 each

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
1991 stadium club dome set, 1991 proline portraits signet series, & 92 decision political cards ????
too bad it wasnt the jeter dome set but still cool find at a thrift store
IMG_3754.jpg

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
That Pro Line box could have an autograph in it. Weren't they 1 per box? Lots of outstanding autos in there.

Great price. That is a first year Pro Line box and autographs are not one per box--I think the white boxes from 1992 have one per box. But there are some great SPed autos in that box. I think the Wild Card has striped cards too but I wonder if they would stick together as other glossy cards do.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Thats a weird dome, it sould be white not yellow.

Maybe theres new found aqueous or blue/blue cards in it!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Damn, wish I had something like that around here that was begging to be purchased for a buck.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Between this and the flea market that you buy from, you couldnt be doing any better!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
The famous Stadium Dome set that Beckett got into trouble over. Had to do with what yr they were issued in. Notice it states 1991 making the ManRam inside a valueable card (at least 5-6 yrs ago). Later Beckett had to list it as an 1992 set after alot of negative opinions on employees there cashing in.

Members online

Latest posts