Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You spell ace......C.........A.........R...........P!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Neck surgery.......no problem. Haven't pitched all year long........no problem. First place opponent..............no problem. This guy is a monster and an ultimate competitor. In a day and age where opponents want to play grab ass w/ each other before, after, and during the game. This guy doesn't like you and its a big part of why he's one of my favorites. Welcome back to the post season Carp!!!

carpentermlblogo.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Carpenter has the mindset of a competitor. He does not like little petty bullXXXX interupting his game. He will call players out if he needs to he will go out and be competitive every time he can and he has the mental to not get shaken after a HR or something usually

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Carpenter has the mindset of a competitor. He does not like little petty bullXXXX interupting his game. He will call players out if he needs to he will go out and be competitive every time he can and he has the mental to not get shaken after a HR or something usually

I can appreciate it when this seems genuine, but coming from him it seems manufactured. When you complain about smoke coming from fireworks that were produced by your inept ability to get someone out, you sound like a baby, not a competitor.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
When was it that he said that jbhofman? Recently?
After the Cards were swept in Cincy last year. Other than the fireworks he's went to the media about: "Balls are too slick." "Mound isn't right." It's an ongoing issue in Cincy with him.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
After the Cards were swept in Cincy last year. Other than the fireworks he's went to the media about: "Balls are too slick." "Mound isn't right." It's an ongoing issue in Cincy with him.

I must have missed this somehow. I dont recall hearing/reading anything about it.

Members online

Latest posts