Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place to buy Old Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braves1047

Feb 3, 2010
Ok first i know of da card world and blowout. Just wanted to know if any that sell older then 1990
thanks

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Absolutely. This isn't a pop shot at the OP, but I'm always surprised that there are collectors who haven't experience BBCX yet. You won't find better product or consistency.

braves1047

Feb 3, 2010
Thank you all. I knew there was a good site i just could not remember the name and couldnt find it on google. Thank again. Old wax box breaks coming soon!

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
BBCE is the best. Just busted a few older packs in a group break from them and got some nice 86-87 Fleer basketball (no Jordan) and a 1975 Baseball cello pack with some great condition cards in it to help upgrade my set and get me 2 cards PSA worthy.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
There have been tons of 86 Fleer Jordans pulled out of BBCX packs on PSA's site over the years, most grade 8, some have gotten 9's That should tell you all you need to know about his stuff.

Members online

Latest posts