Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoutout to MisterT and Pics from todays Nats/Cards game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Met up for the Nats game tonight. Second time i met him (Great guy by the way). Enjoyed the game even though the Nats lost and chatted the whole time. But he was cool enough to give me some Nats cards for my collection, He is a Red Sox collector so he didnt have any need for them.

Thanks Torrance!!

natslot1.jpg

natslot2.jpg

Wasnt the best seats for pictures but they werent nosebleeds so i was happy.

GFs son before the gate opened
IMG_0355.jpg

TEDDY!!!!
IMG_0366-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

Was sitting a little too far back to get a better shot of Yadi
IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Frank Robinson threw out the first pitch

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

This is Fernando Salas. During BP he got a ball hit to him in the OF and some people were yelling for the ball. He got three big sections cheering making it seem whoever cheered the loudest he would toss the ball too then he just tossed it back to the infield. lol
IMG_0370-1.jpg

Then i bought this at the stadium. Loved the knobs on Nats bats. Would like to see some Knob cards with these.

larochebat.jpg

larocheknob.jpg

They had lots of GU jersey's, hats, balls, bats, locker plates, Harper cracked batting helmet ($1500). Most of it was stupid expensive. Wanted a Zim bat but they were $450. Not horrible but i didnt want to drop that much so i picked up Laroche at $250 instead.

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Ken - You beat me to it. It is I who owe you the thanks for inviting me to join you for the game today.

I had a great time and look forward to getting together again.

T

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Great stuff Ken ! Love LaRoache ! (May have something coming your way ;) ).

MisterT with the hook up ! I pity the fool ...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Ken: That bat is awesome! I'll own one eventually.

I"d like one.... that the pro shop didn't screw up!

I thought the sticker on the bat knob made the bat look "souvenir"y so I watched during the game tonight and it appears LaRoche's bat knob is plain black colored (no souvenir sticker).

If I were to plunk down money at the pro shop for a bat, I'd want it authentic in every way with the only exception to totally genuine being the MLB Authentication sticker.

Members online