Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot list Suggestion thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Jorge Soler Leaf parallels are hot but since they're new it's not about a percentage increase but just strong sales.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jorge Soler Leaf parallels are hot but since they're new it's not about a percentage increase but just strong sales.

I kinda do them a little differently. If something is hot, or I just like it I will generally include it.

I view the list from the point of view of what is interesting vs a mathematical evaluation of what is selling. When Phil gets back, you will have your math lists back. People like them better, but if I tried to write that way it would be forced.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I kinda do them a little differently. If something is hot, or I just like it I will generally include it.

I view the list from the point of view of what is interesting vs a mathematical evaluation of what is selling. When Phil gets back, you will have your math lists back. People like them better, but if I tried to write that way it would be forced.

Fair nuff. Soler should be there then I mean hell some of his are hitting Pujols patch auto money

Members online

Latest posts