Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM (StrassburgMania) for Supermod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
The Campaign has begun....StrassburgMania for super mod 2013. Slogan TBD

Is there a point to this thread? Considering your join date suggests you werent even on this site to interact with him, Im not sure how I feel about a newer member starting a new thread just to dog piling him. He creates enough of that on his own.

I am aware of the Eagles thread. I could have missed something somewhere else, but this was at the top of the page when I logged on...

Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Is there a point to this thread? Considering your join date suggests you werent even on this site to interact with him, Im not sure how I feel about a newer member starting a new thread just to dog piling him. He creates enough of that on his own.

I am aware of the Eagles thread. I could have missed something somewhere else, but this was at the top of the page when I logged on...
To clear this up,I have been on FCB since 2009, when they switched over to the new boards my account locked me out, so I had to call up Gilmore to reset my account. He deleted all my previous info, and let me make a new account.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
To clear this up,I have been on FCB since 2009, when they switched over to the new boards my account locked me out, so I had to call up Gilmore to reset my account. He deleted all my previous info, and let me make a new account.

Ok I stand corrected on your status, but still...

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
Just shut up

Not sure I follow. I said not sure what the point of starting a thread to bash the kid was and in the process mistakenly called him a newer member. I said sorry about but still didn't understand the point of the thread.

Not sure why i feel compelled to clarify to a typical t-sip, but there it is.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
2447852-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_face_palm_epic_fail_demotivational_poster_1245384435_super.jpg

Latest posts