Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SWEET Ted Williams Patch Hunt Auctions win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Just won this and I am very pleased.
2001 Leaf Certified Materials game worn jersey insert card #ed 15/21 "Fabric of the Game Jersey Numbers" #FG-40
464.jpg

Also just won these!
459.jpg

Last edited:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Mall, Title was bad also, I never saw it as I search everyday for Vintage Patch cards. Would have been nice with little more patch but with that said im sure you picked it up for a decent price.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Nice Mall, Title was bad also, I never saw it as I search everyday for Vintage Patch cards. Would have been nice with little more patch but with that said im sure you picked it up for a decent price.

Thanks man! Yeah, they didnt really list it as a patch (Im guessing they dont know much about cards at Hunt Auctions) because they just put a comment in the description "portion of blue felt team name or player number is visible". I saw a Hank Aaron from this set that was unnumbered sell for $150 on Ebay. I only paid $117 for this, so I think it was worth it.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Just won a nice 3 card lot as well. As a HUGE Pedro fan, I wanted these really bad and was also happy with what they cost.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Wow. I'm pretty sure the 01 Leaf Certifieds are the first retired HOFer patch cards made. Nice pickup.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Thank you guys! I didnt realize that 01 was the first year for HOF patches, that is an added bonus to that card lol!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
very nice cards! i was actually searching Hunt auctions in the last week for that very Pedro/Ted GU card and didn't see any results. I have a very hard time searching Hunt's website for some reason...the 2001 Leaf is pretty neat too! congrats

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
very nice cards! i was actually searching Hunt auctions in the last week for that very Pedro/Ted GU card and didn't see any results. I have a very hard time searching Hunt's website for some reason...the 2001 Leaf is pretty neat too! congrats

Thank you! I agree that it's tough to navigate their site when it comes to auctions. I think they would do a lot better with certain items if they organized the stuff by keeping similar things together. They have cards all over the place in their auctions usually. It might be available in the future if that helps ease the pain lol.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Serial numbered: w/Bonds to 50. w/Nomar to 10 and w/Pedro to 10. These look like those from the TW personal collection; images posted a few months back.

Thank you very much! Yes, these are a continuation of their auction of "Ted Williams Collection" items.

Latest posts