Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Quick question regarding Leaf Metal Draft, are the hot boxes marked on the outside or inside? Does an LCS who sells loose boxes know where the hot box is? Just curious. Sorry if someone pointed this out before. Thanks.

AK11

May 24, 2010
If they are marked on the outside, does a online LCS like BO or DACW send them out randomly? Or are they holding them back? Just curious since I were to buy loose boxes online I just wanted to know if they is no chance at a hot box or not. Seems possible an LCS could hold them and sell singles that way.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
looks like ATL and BO both have boxes listed and no hot boxes. I would email them to ask if there is a chance of a hot box. Last year both where selling Hot Boxes at a much higher price.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I know Josh at ATL had loose hot boxes listed separately for 2012 leaf metal FB at a higher price. Not sure if he's doing the same with baseball. Like Andrew said, shoot him an email.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts