Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fliers to Put In Mailers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Wasn't there discussion of doing this a while back? Did it ever get off the ground? If anybody has the template I'd love to print some off and start throwing them in my ebay packages.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I asked about having a template where we could order some FCB business cards to send out with our packages..

We all have seen other sellers include business cards with their packages we buy..

I know we have printers on the FCB.. (real business cards not makeshift print them yourself)

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I asked about having a template where we could order some FCB business cards to send out with our packages..

We all have seen other sellers include business cards with their packages we buy..

I know we have printers on the FCB.. (real business cards not makeshift print them yourself)

I'm motivated now to put a business card together. I'll see what I can come up with over the next few days. The company that makes my business cards cuts a pretty good deal. Maybe also get a blank line where members can take a pen and write in their username.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I'm motivated now to put a business card together. I'll see what I can come up with over the next few days. The company that makes my business cards cuts a pretty good deal. Maybe also get a blank line where members can take a pen and write in their username.

Isn't vista print running a special where you can 250 business cards for free with free shipping?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I am taking a class in High School that is basically a Graphic Design class. We do this stuff bussiness cards and such, but I can only print in black and white. I can easily make 1000 business cards. I would just have to design it. Im sure my teacher would love to see me doing projects that are actually going to get used for something. We have Adobe Pagemaker which is awesome for page layouts, bussiness cards, etc. I can try to design something in the next few days and post it on here. I have ideas in my head currently on how it should look, so it may be fun for me.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Instead of 2 dudes with fo-hawks giggling at their phone what about pictures of sports cards?

That is what I was first drawn to and missed the website address.
Just a thought.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I am taking a class in High School that is basically a Graphic Design class. We do this stuff bussiness cards and such, but I can only print in black and white. I can easily make 1000 business cards. I would just have to design it. Im sure my teacher would love to see me doing projects that are actually going to get used for something. We have Adobe Pagemaker which is awesome for page layouts, bussiness cards, etc. I can try to design something in the next few days and post it on here. I have ideas in my head currently on how it should look, so it may be fun for me.

Pagemaker?

1990 called...

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

Members online

Latest posts