Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

khris davis.....opinons...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Hey guys, whats up? Just wanted to know what people think about him. I personally think he has upside. He has spent a lot of time hurt, but when he plays, he seems to do very well. Scouts and BA don't think he has any ++ tools, but the guy just seems to produce when he plays. Any chance at a bump in the spring with an invite to ST?

Any opinions on what the gold 9.5/10 listed is worth? How about an orange 9.5/10?

Thanks for the opinions!

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
you dont think he's too old? Do you think he has an opportunity to compete for a position next year? Obviously CF and LF are locked. CAn he really play RF?

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
He's also spent a lot of time at an age where he's old for his level. I'm obviously a true-blue Brewers fan and I am not excited at all about Davis. I don't see him ever starting in the Major Leagues.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Lots of Brewers "prospectors" , and Brewers fans like him. I have been a fan since he was drafted. But as you said the scouts like BA, Keith Law, have not said anything more than he can be a 4th OF. Part of the reasoning is because he appears to be an all bat player. I am thinking he will need MLB at bats to get a spike as, like you have said, all he has done is hit and base Chrome Auto's can be had under $5.

Members online

Latest posts