Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my cut sig booklet of a deceased HoFer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
steinbrenner-booklet-final_zpsef19d941.png

In case you can't seem to find the Topps, Leaf, or other brand logo, this is another gorgeous creation by Mike (200lbhockeyplayer). I couldn't be happier. The pieces came from a PSA/DNA encapsulated auto and 2 cards low end cards with Yankee Stadium seats in them. If I can ever find a nice Woody Hayes cut, I'll definitely be using his service again.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Holy XXXX that's gorgeous !!! :shock: But I expect nothing less from Mike and his outstanding ability to make these types of pieces !

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Mike is so disgustingly awesome at this that the fact that a card company has not hired him is disgusting.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
That is awesome! But when did George make it to the Hall of Fame? Did I miss something?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Fun fact for you: he is a member of the Great Lakes maritime hall of fame! Lol seen this while I was vacation in Michigan

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Steinbrenner is a legend for sure.

Thanks for the comments gents.

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
"The pieces came from a PSA/DNA encapsulated auto and 2 cards low end cards with Yankee Stadium seats in them."

I forget exactly what the cards were....some Archives football I think and maybe a Heritage card. Both were Topps issued.

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I almost bought that Steinbrenner cut when it was listed :D

Sweet card ! Mike strikes again

Members online

Latest posts