Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

damn forgot to bid :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wish i remembered to snipe or something. haunt bought a card for maybe 6 months but would've really liked to add this. oh well it went a little high and at least its not an 05! what do you guys think of the price? his tt autos are going for crazy prices after his triple crown but i aint selling anything I'm not strasburgmania or arod305

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miguel-Cabr...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Seems like forgetting to bid and cpu freezing happened a bunch today.......sucks, that would have been a nice addition.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I don't think the price was bad at all. If you really like a 1/1 then you need to go for it. You can always sell it later if you feel you paid too much and need the money back, but once a 1/1 goes to someone else, you never know if you'll ever see it again.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I thought of you when I saw this, I didn't win it though.

His 1/1s aren't all that expensive really from what I've seen lately, which to me is a little surprising.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yeah I hear ya. after the triple crown his rc year stuff and more recent autos for some reason (anything from 2012 auto number 25 or less) have really exploded by his 1/1's have only seen a minor spike. a couple years ago that card would not have cracked 50 though, as I got the 08 for 35. hell i got the 08 auto white 1/1 in my sig for 60 i think. Finest really makes some of the nicest cards imo but I like 05 the best :) still just need the gold x /10 and a few of the white 1/1's to complete my 05 finest rainbow

Members online

Latest posts