Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WEEK 1: Former USA Player's College Stats...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Pretty good 1st weekend for USA Canes. Hernandez gets the win, although he was a little shaky with his command, Ryan Jackson wakes up in games 3/4, and Harold Martinez shows his big league talent. Needs to find a position though. Played 1st, 3rd, and short. He is ridiculously lankey

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
mredsox89 said:
Pretty good 1st weekend for USA Canes. Hernandez gets the win, although he was a little shaky with his command, Ryan Jackson wakes up in games 3/4, and Harold Martinez shows his big league talent. Needs to find a position though. Played 1st, 3rd, and short. He is ridiculously lankey

Martinez had an eye-opening weekend offensively, hope he can sustain...
BTW, the USA alumnus playing for Miami and Arizona State make up about HALF of the whole field of players I'm covering this year!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
docsilvey said:
mredsox89 said:

Martinez had an eye-opening weekend offensively, hope he can sustain...
BTW, the USA alumnus playing for Miami and Arizona State make up about HALF of the whole field of players I'm covering this year!

haha, yea, its nice. I can't wait to see Martinez develop. He will be a junior during my senior year.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I, for one, am thrilled to see this thread return. Props to you, docsilvey. Hopefully Victor Sanchez will tear it up like he did last year.:)

luker2324

Jan 7, 2009
Rhoderick has pitched. He pitched in the first game and blew the save :(

Thanks for the stats though. Nice to have a single place to find them than going from team to team. Keep u pthe good work.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
Nice to see Hunter up there. I was able to grab him on a OMLB Sunday after his 2 HR game. I am hoping he doesn't develop into a sophomore slump this season.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
jet0002 said:
Nice to see Hunter up there. I was able to grab him on a OMLB Sunday after his 2 HR game. I am hoping he doesn't develop into a sophomore slump this season.

I am fully expecting Hunter Morris to show he's the real deal this year (though he didn't fare too poorly last year)...

DSman

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks for the update doc - always look forward to them.

BTW, Scott Schauer transfered from Cal to Golden West JC. He's getting a lot more playing time.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
docsilvey said:
jet0002 said:

I am fully expecting Hunter Morris to show he's the real deal this year (though he didn't fare too poorly last year)...

I'm hoping huge things for Hunter. He's signed to a contract with the Falmouth Commodores for Cape League this year so really looking forward to see him, and we will be getting quite a few things signed for the team.

Members online