Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card did you not pull the trigger on and will never see again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
For me its the bat barrel version of the Clemente in my sig. It was pricey but I should have picked it up in 2005 when it was on ebay.

Others?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Doubt I'll see it again...

epic1.jpg

epic2.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Superfractors Anthony Rendon #1/1. I'll never be able to afford the autographed super, so this was the next best thing. It went up in auction and it ended on a Sunday afternoon. I was out shopping with the family when it was time, and I just crapped the bed and didn't enter the bid that I should have entered. If it does pop back up, it'll be significantly more expensive.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Some of the cards in this thread are SICK...

Really for me it's just Albert Belle 1/1s I've either lost or just passed on because I've come to realize I can't win every single one LOL... here is my short list...

Albert Belle 2011 Topps Triple Threads Relic Autographs Platinum #TTAR-253, 1/1
Albert Belle 2011 Topps Triple Threads Relic Autographs Wood #TTAR-244, 1/1
Albert Belle 2012 Topps Tribute Autograph Framed Printing Plates Black #AB, 1/1
Albert Belle 2012 Topps Tribute Autograph Framed Printing Plates Yellow #AB, 1/1
Albert Belle 2012 Topps Tribute Autograph Framed Printing Plates Black #AB1, 1/1
Albert Belle 2012 Topps Tier One Crowd Pleaser Autographs Gold Ink #CPA-AB, 1/1 (board member sold away from me :evil:)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Also, for me, I remember seeing the 2000 SP Authentic Limited Gold 1/1 for Albert Belle hit eBay back when I got back into collecting a few years ago, approx. March 2009. I had NO idea what cards were selling for, etc. I think I bid $100 on this thinking I'd get it for sure and I think it went for nearly twice that or more lol.

I to this day can't locate a picture of the card... does anyone have one of those accounts where you can go back and look at sale records on eBay? I'd love to see the picture... one of my buddies claims the card was a fake because the 1/1 was hand written in the corner but maybe they're all this way.

Anyways, I'll probably NEVER see the card surface again... heard that is a set-collectors dream set too, so I was up against that as well.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I REALLY wish I had snagged a colored Braun 2005 Chrome Auto before 2007. I had a couple chances but never pulled the trigger. I had a bunch of base though.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Cant really think of one but there have been several that I did pull the trigger on and wish I never saw in the first place...

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Basketball for me. 2009/10 Topps Chrome Superfractor Terrence Williams. I just couldn't pull the trigger at $150 when the product first released. It was relisted a few months later and sold for $600+

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Had a chance to pick up the 2007 BDP Travis D'Arnaud Superfractor Auto. I was bidding on it, but I was at an event that night and got a little distracted. I took one last bid on it an bumped it to around $250, but should have pushed harder. I regret not pushing it to $400 at least.

Members online

Latest posts