Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Francisco Martinez - Anybody know much about this guy? Superfractor Inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Just curious if anyone knows much about this guy. He is only 22 but his stats haven't shown a lot of progress. Has anyone seen him play? Is anybody buying him? I picked up what is probably his best card. I hope i didn't get taken to the cleaners, but how can you pass up any super for what seems like a reasonable price. Even if you don't know who the guy is?

fmart.jpg

Last edited:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I have very mixed feelings on Francisco. The Mariners infield is pretty deep although he does seem to be the front runner for third baseman, and with Safeco fields new dimensions it is going to be a lot more friendly to right-handed hitters. If I had to make a guess, I would say around $200 on eBay.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Is there any chance he sees the majors in the next 2 years?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
He is either going to be in the majors within two years or he is going to turn into a AAAA player.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
He is either going to be in the majors within two years or he is going to turn into a AAAA player.

That's perfect. Sounds like almost every player I have ever prospected. I guess I will try to move it to avoid the risk.

Members online

Latest posts