Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jr Penguins charity autograph session

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Penguins held their annually Jr Penguins autograph sessions tonight at a local Dick's Sporting Goods. the tickets were $25 and there were 3 different players signing during 3 sessions. the tickets sold out in 7 minutes. I attended the first session which was Petr Sykora, Max Talbot and Pascal Dupuis. everyone was very nice and having a good time. this is the second time I have attended this event and will definitely go again next year.

Petr Sykora scoring the Stanley Cup Finals Game 5 triple OT winner...
sykora.jpg

Max Talbot...
talbot1.jpg

Pascal Dupuis...
dupuis.jpg

I also got my NHL08 PS2 cover back from Eric Staal in the mail today...
staalttm08.jpg

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
very nice! I see ypu got your Stanley Cup Finals photo like you wanted. It came out really nice.

Staal signs TTM? how long did it take to get back?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks Bosox3. I was able to get the Sykora pic at my card shop and the Dupuis and Talbot at a store in the mall where the signing was.

this is my second success with Staal TTM. it took 154 days and I sent it to the RBC Center.

here is my first TTM...
2005UpperDeckVictory.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Kind of totally OT, but i was just thinking of the perfect card that belongs in your collection. Its from 03/04 SPA, dual auto of MAF/E. Staal, since they where draft picks #1 and #2 that year. Have you seen that card before? Maybe you already have it?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
imac220 thanks. it looks even better than I had hoped.

G $MONEY$ I have only seen the SPA Fleury/Staal card once on eBay and it went way above what I could pay at the time.