Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Blaster of 2012 BC from Wal-Mart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Ran by at lunch. got 2 prospect refractors, and a Dunston Jr. Blue Refractor. There was 1 pack in the box with nothing on the wrapper and inside was 3 unnumbered xfractors. There was nothing about that on the box, so I thought it was a nice bonus.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ran by at lunch. got 2 prospect refractors, and a Dunston Jr. Blue Refractor. There was 1 pack in the box with nothing on the wrapper and inside was 3 unnumbered xfractors. There was nothing about that on the box, so I thought it was a nice bonus.

I think they got rid of the so called bonus pack. You know when it said 7 packs plus 1 bonus pack, which actaully made it 8 packs total.
So now they are going to go with 7 packs and then a pack of some kind of refractors as the bonus pack

So did you only get 7 regular packs in that blaster? It would seem there are going to keep the retail exclusive colored or X's refractors thing and drop out 1 of the packs then.

Members online

Latest posts