Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, why is my Bowman Chrome case break done this way....Hits posted !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

All packs opened and unsearched, just placed face down on my dining room table....Anyone venture to guess???

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

Last edited:

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
You know what? I kinda do something similar when opening packs. If i see something shiny I will actually put the cards aside and bust everything else. I save the shiny fun cards till the end.

Am I close?

Last edited:

WaxPax

I promised my kids we would break the case together. However, because of the Blue Wave wrapper non-sense, I had to get the wrappers in the mail today to ensure delivery before the redemption's are all gone. This was our agreed upon way to still "Bust" the case with my kids and get the wrappers back out to Topps today...So now it's pick a stack and pretend you just opened a pack. It's a shame that the scramble to get wrappers out has impacted our routine for case opening. I'm sure it will continue with Blue Wave redemption's for draft as well....At least Bowman Sterling will be wrapper redemption free...or will it??

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
That's not a great idea putting them on the table chrome side down. Could do some considerable damage to the surfaces especially if your kids just pull them off the table. Hopefully you don't get things graded and if you decide to sell any hopefully you note any surface damage if any had occurred.

Good luck on your break, hopefully you hit something nice!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
That's not a great idea putting them on the table chrome side down. Could do some considerable damage to the surfaces especially if your kids just pull them off the table. Hopefully you don't get things graded and if you decide to sell any hopefully you note any surface damage if any had occurred.

Good luck on your break, hopefully you hit something nice!

knowing topps, many of them probably came with surface damage.

WaxPax

The cards were handled with care and not dragged on the table...I know better than that, as I've been around the block once or twice...As mentioned, most cards of value were second card in each pack, only 1 card wasn't base that was face down.....

As far as the hits, lots of color in here, I'm pleased with the results......

2012BCbreaklot4.jpg

2012BCbreaklot6.jpg

2012BCgoldrefsanatanaautojpgb.jpg
2012BCgoldrefsanatanaauto.jpg

2012BCbreaklot5.jpg

2012BCbreaklot3.jpg

2012BCbreaklot2.jpg

2012BCbreaklot1.jpg