Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You can attend ANY game in baseball history, which one and why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
OK, Doc Brown has loaned you the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" for the day. You decide you want to attend a baseball game from sometime in history. It can only be ONE game because Doc Brown needs the car back to save Marty McFly from Biff by tomorrow. You put alot of thought into this as this is truly a once in a lifetime chance. What game do you attend?

Mine would be the game 3 of the 1932 World Series when Babe Ruth had his famous/infamous "called shot" off of Chicago Cubs pitcher Charlie Root. Not only would I get to see the Bambino hit a monster 490 foot home run, but I'd be able to settle an 80 year old dispute over whether he actually predicted the home run.

Well, that's mine. What's yours?

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
OK, Doc Brown has loaned you the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" for the day. You decide you want to attend a baseball game from sometime in history. It can only be ONE game because Doc Brown needs the car back to save Marty McFly from Biff by tomorrow. You put alot of thought into this as this is truly a once in a lifetime chance. What game do you attend?

Mine would be the game 3 of the 1932 World Series when Babe Ruth had his famous/infamous "called shot" off of Chicago Cubs pitcher Charlie Root. Not only would I get to see the Bambino hit a monster 490 foot home run, but I'd be able to settle an 80 year old dispute over whether he actually perdicted the home run.

Well, that's mine. What's yours?

Exactly the same for me. Second paragraph is almost word for word what I was going to type

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Bartman game, I'd make sure he didn't get the ball. Poor dude has been ruined by the incident

If we were doing any sports moment I'd wanna be at the 1980 Olympics to see USA beat Russia

WaxPax

1986 WS Game 6, when the Mets are down to their last out, I start making $1000 bets with everyone that they still come back and win...Take my winnings Invest in some crockpot idea called microsoft, make Billions and buy the Mets from the Wilpons....

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
1960 WS Game 7, read about that game, it was one if not the most epic games every played.

gt5717b

Jun 6, 2012
Alpharetta, GA
April 17, 1953 - Mantle's 565ft HR

I would love to see that homer in person, even if the distance was exaggerated a little, it was still be a mammoth shot for the ages.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Game 7 of the '55 Series. Brooklyn finally beats the damn Yankees!

In case Doc can loan me the car a 2nd time, I'll go with Game 1 of the '88 Series.