Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need opinions on authenticity of a few HOF autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
My LCS owners health is keeping him from selling anything, so he sent me home with some stuff to sell for him. A few of the items are cards he bought off a guy who said he used to do a lot of TTM autos in the 70's and 80's, so I wanted your opinions on whether or no they look legit. I think they look legit, but thats just basedon a quick comparison to certified autos i found on ebay. I'll start with these 3:

Harmon Killebrew on a 1958 Topps
IMG_1063.jpg

Pee Wee Reese on a 1955 Bowman
IMG_1060.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg

Yogi Berra on a 1955 Bowman
IMG_1059.jpg

Also, would any of these be worth sending to PSA/DNA? I doubt the $15 fee would add that much value. LMK your thoughts on whether or not these are legit and what the best way to move them would be. They're available if anyone wants to make an offer. Thanks

Erik

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
They're all good. Berra was a prolific TTM signer in the '80s and I have several of his signed cards, and in person autographs from Killebrew, Reese and Berra from shows.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
All three look good to me.

Take advantage of the PSA/DNA special $15/blue flip slab - authenticating the auto only, no grade. It should add at least $15+ worth of confidence to the buyer.

Members online