Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CECIL fielder 1994 cree-chee card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
I have never seen this card before and search ebay, internet, so can anybody help me figure how much this is worth?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
No. it not i can read i know what im talking about!

It is O Pee Chee

103545.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I had to use Google translate 5 Year Old to English to figure out what this kid was talking about
"No. it not i can read i know what im talking about"
Oh and the answer is it is worthless.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Nothing against you personally. I like seeing people that are new to collecting trying to learn but come on man, sometimes it can be annoying. Use Microsoft Office Word to proofread your posts or something. I mean, I do not always use proper grammar on here or even spell every word right but I feel that I am able to carry myself in a semi-professional manner.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Because Ian is a XXXXing ****** bag!

I used to think this but he's just telling it how it is. I mean every time Dice K Collecter, and Strasburgmania posted something they got ripped apart. This kid posts ridiculous stuff and he should get a pass?

Why is it different now? Are the boards that hungry for traffic?

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
This is a 100% genuine piece of writing by a 1st grader at my wife's school...this thread made me think of it.

8102762366_8019ced9c2.jpg

*bike

Members online

Latest posts