Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's the best card you've pulled that came out of the pack damaged?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ever have an INSANE pull only to have it ruined by some kind of damage?

Worst for me wasn't a huge card but Will Clark was always my favorite player as a kid. The first time I finally pulled an auto of his (from a Donruss product in 05), it had a huge crease. Pissed me off... Thankfully they replaced it but with a completely different Clark auto... I've never pulled another myself since then.

Share your stories!

WaxPax

2006 Bowman Mark Trumbo Red Border 1/1. Was pulled from a pack with another Red 1/1, the Trumbo was stuck to the back of the other card, and suffered paper loss when separated....UGH

The card was returned for replacement, but since it was a 1/1 they replaced with another....

TMP721-1.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
That really sucks. I thought Topps secretly kept doubles of 1/1s. Guess not.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nothing too bad... but I did get a box of 2010 Update for my birthday.

Get one hit per box, and I pulled an Austin Jackson manufactured RC patch. Corners and edges were messed up pretty bad, but it was too late to send it back.

What sucked the most was that I was left with a bunch of base, inserts, and a few #'ds. No real hits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts