Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Rodriguez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
with all the suggestions of how the Yankees could go about trying to void his contract based on his steroid use I'm sure he's not gonna try to ruffle any feathers...it would cost him life changing money. I'd warm the pine for 30mil a year too... XXXX I'd even stain and poly coat it if they wanted free of charge!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
with all the suggestions of how the Yankees could go about trying to void his contract based on his steroid use I'm sure he's not gonna try to ruffle any feathers...it would cost him life changing money. I'd warm the pine for 30mil a year too... XXXX I'd even stain and poly coat it if they wanted free of charge!

I have not seen any articles on it, but is this really something they could consider now years afterwards?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I agree, I thought it was great a few games back that when Ibanez went in to pinch hit for Arod, ARod was the first out of the dugout to greet Ibanez after his game tying homer. Seems he has matured a bit since earlier in his career.

Members online