Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Valiant Draft Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.

Leaf is pleased to announce the return of last year's successful release, 2012 Leaf Baseball Valiant arrives October 31st, 2012. Leaf Valiant has established itself as easily the best value oriented draft product in the market. Utilizing one of the hobby's most popular technologies, Valiant delivers not only an unparalleled checklist, but a fantastic design and extremely low print run! All cards are signed on-card!!!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Multiple Parallel Programs Numbered As Low As 1/1!
- Albert Pujols Autographed Cards
- Rare Albert Pujols Inscription Cards (Including "The Machine" And "Alberto Pujols")
- Rare Autographed Memorabilia Redemptions (Including Signed Balls, Bats, Photos, Checks And More!)
- Marked Hot Boxes 1 Per Case! Each Contains An Assortment Of 10 Signed Parallel Cards Numbered To /99, /25, /10, /5 Or /1
- Very limited production! Production is approximately 2/3 of Metal Baseball.
- Product includes 10 autographs per box!

Price
-------
$95 - shipped
--------

Case 1

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Valiant delivers not only an unparalleled checklist, but a fantastic design and extremely low print run! All cards are signed on-card!!!

- Multiple Parallel Programs Numbered As Low As 1/1!

Wait, I'm confused. Is it paralleled or not? :confused::confused::confused:

Btw, BG told me the checklist should be out today. Will likely contain most of the same names as Metal.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Wait, I'm confused. Is it paralleled or not? :confused::confused::confused:

Btw, BG told me the checklist should be out today. Will likely contain most of the same names as Metal.

Get your head out of baseball cards for a second and reread it. ;)

Unparalleled not as in parallels but as its not like any other. Or can't be matched.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That is his name. He usually just signs A. Pujols .. Full name is very rare.. BG
Actually, his full name is José Alberto Pujols Alcántara.
He signed autographs Jose A. Pujols in the low minors.
That would have made more sense for Pujols to sign in Valiant, since it's a minor league product.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Actually, his full name is José Alberto Pujols Alcántara.
He signed autographs Jose A. Pujols in the low minors.
That would have made more sense for Pujols to sign in Valiant, since it's a minor league product.

He barely got Alberto pujols on the card...
I didn't even ask him to sign it.. He did it on his own...
BG

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If I understand it right, all cards are autographed?

Correct.

Here is the checklist. It's virtually identical to that of Metal (no surprise there), although I spotted a few new names. You'll have to do your own homework to find out who they are.

Checklist.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts