Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rainbow Thank You!!! New Mission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTusk40

May 26, 2011
I just wanted to thank the people on this board that made this happen! This is my first rainbow I ever completed and although I know where the super is and I can't get it, that's fine with me as long as I have 1 /1. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me track these down and get this done!

I am now trying to complete another rainbow :)

rainbow.jpg

If you come across any of these, I would love if you get ahold of me first to try and get it from you either buying or trading!

Thanks again everyone
Ryan Tatusko

PS: Here is what I am looking for now if you find one!!

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Printing Plates Cyan #BCP127B Ryan Tatusko /1
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Printing Plates Yellow #BCP127B Ryan Tatusko /1
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Canary Diamond #BCP127B Ryan Tatusko /1
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Signature Status Black #182 Ryan Tatusko AUTO /1
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Signature Status Gold #182 Ryan Tatusko AUTO /5
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Status Gold #182 Ryan Tatusko /10
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures Green Ink #182 Ryan Tatusko AUTO /10
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures #182 Ryan Tatusko /864

RTusk40

May 26, 2011
Lance and Keyser yes he is :) thats ok though. Apparently he needs it more than me :) thats ok. I got a 1/1 and I'm happy!!

Members online

Latest posts