Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

has anyone seen these yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I only seen one at Walmart and no other place. not even other walmarts so i got one: You get one per box. I dont even know how much it was (forgot to look)
scan00012_zpsd6bf6a45.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Yeah, pretty nice product that started at $30/box; I think they released a month or so ago.......still none at any of my Walmarts. I did pull this from the AIC casebreak.

scan0026_zps1db5d45f.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Dave Engle? A "cut card" of a light hitting common player who played a few years in the '80s and never played a full season?
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell for "cut" autographs.
If he was dead and his signature was rare then maybe, but he's alive and forgotten.
That's the most worthless cut autograph I've ever seen.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Dave Engle? A "cut card" of a light hitting common player who played a few years in the '80s and never played a full season? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell for "cut" autographs. If he was dead and his signature was rare then maybe, but he's alive and well, and forgotten. That's the most worthless cut autograph I've ever seen.

for such an inexpensive product there are plenty of duds. Just like any other low end product. For the $21 on BO theyre worth the gamble. I hit two bob fellers out of four boxes.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Yeah, not many products out there with a guaranteed cut for under $25. To have a product that cheap, they can't all be Ruths.
No one's expecting superstars in every box, but a "cut" autograph of a living part-time utility player from the '80s?
He made the All-Star team in '84 because the manager was forced to pick one Twin and the he wanted a utility player.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
No one's expecting superstars in every box, but a "cut" autograph of a living part-time utility player from the '80s?
He made the All-Star team in '84 because the manager was forced to pick one Twin and the he wanted a utility player.

Do you complain every time your blaster ends up a dud? There are odds and risk in every pack you've ever opened. At least this product is totally up-front about what's inside. It's far better than those crappy "chase" packs you used to see everywhere...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Do you complain every time your blaster ends up a dud? There are odds and risk in every pack you've ever opened.
You guys are missing my point.
A part-time utility player, who is alive and well, has no place being in a "cut" autograph set. I thought that much is obvious. The card should never had been made in the first place.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You guys are missing my point. A part-time utility player, who is alive and well, has no place being in a "cut" autograph set. I thought that much is obvious. The card should never had been made in the first place.

I agree cut autos should be of deceased players only but its just not that way.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was just at another walmart and they didnt have any.
Why does it matter if the guy is dead or not? I think its cool. these are items they signed at games or shows and so forth. Yes i didnt get a star but you cant win at every pack you pull....none the less I like it..

Members online